Come outside and pray with us this Sunday, July 19th!
9:30 Mass with Eucharist
Eucharist is offered both indoors and outside. Those with disabilities wishing to have Eucharist are asked to drive their cars to the carport where a priest is available for you.
We’d love to have you join us! Bring your lawn chairs or blankets and umbrellas; listen from your cars at the Shepherd of the Hills parking lot on FM 88.3. Or, with our 100 person capacity, please enjoy Mass inside on a first-come basis.
We cannot wait to see you again!
Volunteers are needed to help clean and sanitize the church after Mass. Please see Michael Fry after Mass if you are able to lend a hand. Thank you!
Order of Worship
Be sure to click on the Photos tab to view the 'Welcome Home' album!
Letter from Fr. Mark
Shepherd of the Hills will continue the Sunday Mass at 9:30 am.
Weekend Masses will not change until August 1.
Daily Masses on Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 am will resume on July 1.
Greetings and God’s Blessings,
The Archdiocese has stated that we may continue having Mass for the congregation with the following specific guidelines:
- Daily Masses will not be held and one Mass only on Sunday morning.
- Obligation for Sunday Mass is dispensed until after July 5, 2020.
- The Archdiocese is recommending that if you are over 65 years old, please look at the other options for Mass: attend outdoors or in the safety of your own cars. Additionally, those not feeling well with cold or flu symptoms are please asked to stay home.
As we adhere to the Archdiocesan policies, State of Wisconsin guidelines, and my discernment for ministering to St. Matthew Parish and Shepherd of the Hills Parish, we are proceeding with the following stipulations:
Until further notice, Shepherd of the Hills will celebrate 9:30 am Mass only. Inside the church Sanctuary, 25% capacity (100 people) is offered. This is on a first-come, first-served basis. The church must be fully disinfected after mass, so if you are willing to help with this, please call the Parish Office at (920) 477-3201.
- Outside seating is available using personal lawn chairs and blankets, following the six-feet social distancing guidelines for non-family members. Loudspeakers have been added at the main entrance outdoors. Eucharist is also provided outside.
- For those wishing to further isolate from others, FM 88.3 – a limited distance radio frequency – is broadcasting Mass. Use the Parish parking lot from the safety and convenience of your cars.
- Options for Eucharist: Either join others in line (6 feet distance); or those handicapped may drive to the carport where Eucharist will be offered.
- Offertory baskets are located inside the lobby and outside the main entrance. Please place your offering in the baskets before Mass starts.
I know attending Mass is one of our most important practices for our faith but -- at this time -- we need to move forward with extreme caution. Please remember: the danger of Covid-19 is not over. Extreme caution must be followed. I ask for your continued cooperation during this transition.
Thank you and God’s Blessings.
If you would like confession, please contact me at (262) 752-7646.
Please join us for Sunday Mass on FOX6 every week!
Starting Sunday, April 19, FOX6 News Milwaukee will be broadcasting Sunday Mass LIVE EVERY SUNDAY at 11 a.m. during this time when individual parish Masses are suspended. Every Sunday will be LIVE from The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee. Please share with family and friends, and join us! A special thank you to Fox 6 News Milwaukee for their generous community partnership in offering Mass every week for all to enjoy.
Sunday - 9:30 am (through June and July, Mass will not change until August 1)
Monday - No Mass
Tuesday - No Mass
Wednesday - 8:30 am (resuming July 1)
Thursday - No Mass
Friday - 8:30 am (resuming July 3)
Saturday - No Mass (through June and July)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Every Wednesday 9:00 am - Noon
First Fridays 9:00 am - Noon
Saturdays from 3:00 - 3:40 pm
Rosary (School Student Led)
First Fridays 11:00 - 11:30 am
Signing for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
1st & 3rd Sundays at 8:15 am
Hearing Assistance System
Shepherd of the Hills is equipped with a hearing assistance system. Please ask for a receiver.
Persons with disabilities are invited to sit in the front pews to receive Holy Communion without leaving the pew.
Items for the Parish Office may be dropped off in the School Office on Fridays during the school year.
Senior Priest in Residence
Senior Priest in Residence
Director of Religious Education
Maintenance/Buildings & Grounds